Thursday 21 July 2016

Blown Away by One Person

I never spent time on Summerset with the idea of making money, or even asking for it, I think that it can come across as tacky, that being said, when someone offers to give you their hard earned money to support you, I think that's fine. Yesterday, a Nexus user by the name of hutao donated $100 USD to me. I was shocked and thought it might be someone trolling me, but it was actually true. I thanked him and asked if I could put his name on my description. I wanted to take a moment to share my thoughts on this.

Thank you hutao for what you have done for me. I'm honored that you would think to donate to me, but the fact that you donated $100 is unheard of. The base game itself is $60, so what you have done reinforces to me that Summerset Isle IS a great mod and should not be left to gather dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment