Sunday 9 February 2014

Everything In Its Right Place

Sort of a big update, sorry no pictures.

There is now a composer for the music to Summerset Isle!
You can see his nexus page as linked in my progress report.

The Quartermaster has been busting out some epic high quality weapons in very little time that will only make Summerset Isle more unique and beautiful. 

Bit of a milestone for me. I may have mentioned that I was focusing on landscape, but to be more precise, I was working on the roads to all the mainland cities, towns and settlements as well as the immediate area surrounding those places. Prior I would make town, make the navmesh for the town, make the people, give them AI then move on to the next town.  All mainland Cities, towns and settlements are essentially done. Now that all the main locations are wrapped up I can focus on filling in the other places with dungeons, caves and interesting areas. The reason for the focus on the map is that all the pictures so far have been based off of a basic lod. Lod should only be done once and when the mod is finished as it can be a pain in the butt to do it right. I want to have the map Finished so I can generate true lod to show more breathtaking images instead of short close ups.

HUZZAH!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry; but you're not much better at English either.

yourenotsupposedtobeinhere said...

Touché

Post a Comment