Thursday 13 October 2016

What are you doing now?

Map #2
If you've played Summerset Isle, you should know what map #2 is. It's the second biggest map.

How long is it going to take you?
A while. I feel that it needs a lot of work to make it feel finished.

What are you going to be working on after map #2?
More interiors for map #1, No promises, but I would like an additional 15 - 50 Dungeons for the main map.

What are you going to do after that?
I have considered adding a surplus of quests and conversations. The time it will take me to have map #1 and #2 where I am happy with them should give me enough time to do more writing for characters. Also, as it stands, Summerset has approximately 60 cave/dungeons, with the additions from the update I'm working on, that brings them about 95, When I have version 1.4 ready to release, the number of cave/dungeons should be around 150, I would also like to have context to them mostly.

1 comment:

Midgetalien said...

Hello!

Just found your blog. I am happy to hear Summerset is still being worked on! Will keep an eye for updates. Good luck.
-MA-

Post a Comment